Motability is a national charity set up by the Government to assist disabled people with their mobility. Chorley Nissan Group are approved partners of the Motability scheme and can advise you on the process of acquiring your next vehicle. If you have any questions after reading the advice below, please contact our motability specialist who will be happy to help.
If you receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living allowance or the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement then you can swap some or all of your allowance for a brand new car. To help you decide which is the best option for you, we have listed some of the benefits of both below.
- Includes the cost of servicing and repairs
- A new vehicle every 3 years
- Includes insurance
- 60,000 mile allowance in a 3 year period
- Tyres are included in your servicing and repair and will be fitted free from any Kwik-Fit
- Includes free breakdown and recovery assistance supplied by RAC
- Your road tax is included and a new tax disc will be sent to you each year
The only thing you need to do is put fuel in your new car, we will do the rest.